We are open and taking appointments
CUSTOMER COVID-19 Protocols
The health and safety of our clients and staff remain our utmost priority and we have instituted the following safety protocols:
- We have re-opened our waiting rooms. They are still spread out to leave 6 feet between people.
- We no longer require masks but still recommend them
- If you would like to make sure your technician wears a mask, you can request that.
- No Visitor policy. No guests (including children) are allowed in the facility. Please make arrangements to follow this protocol. If you do have a guest with you they must wait elsewhere until you are finished with your appointment.
- We are requesting that all conversations be kept to a minimum and be treatment-related. Unnecessary conversation increases the risk of transmission.
- After your treatment is complete, you will proceed to the front desk as usual.
- At checkout, will have multiple touchless options for payment and rebooking.
STAFF COVID-19 Protocols:
- All staff will be required to adhere to strict hand washing protocol after every client interaction and throughout the day.
- Staff will be required to wear clean, sanitized scrubs or uniforms at the start of each shift.
- Temperatures of employees will be checked prior to the start of any shift. Any staff with a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees will not be permitted into the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- As always, disposable items (i.e gloves) will be changed between clients and/or cleaning.
- All doorknobs, desktops, bathrooms, and common areas will be disinfected thoroughly throughout the day.
- After every treatment; sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization procedures will continue for all treatment rooms, machines, products, and treatment implements.
We understand that some of these new requirements may be inconvenient and we appreciate your patience while we work through this together. Our goal is to do everything in our power to continue to serve the Austin community safely and reliably.
Lastly, by booking a treatment with Alite Laser you understand and agree that all treatments are voluntary and at your own risk. We advise any client and employee displaying symptoms of Covid-19 to remain home and quarantined to reduce spread.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees
Austin laser hair removal & skin rejuvenation specialists at your fingertips. Call or text us at 512-328-1555, or fill out the form below!