We are open and taking appointments
CUSTOMER COVID-19 Protocols
The health and safety of our clients and staff remain our utmost priority and we have instituted the following safety protocols:
- Our waiting rooms are closed in accordance with CDC recommendations for safe
distancing. Please call upon arrival at the office and we will let you know when to enter
- Upon entering the office:
- Your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer. If your measured temperature is greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees you will not be permitted into the building. No exceptions.
- Clients must wear a mask at all times. Your technician will let you know when they are ready for you to remove it if necessary for the treatment. Due to supply limitations, Alite Laser requests you bring your own mask.
- Your technician will direct you to the nearest hand washing area or provide you with hand sanitizer.
- No Visitor policy. No guests (including children) are allowed in the facility. Please make arrangements to follow this protocol. If you do have a guest with you they must wait elsewhere until you are finished with your appointment.
- We are requesting that all conversations be kept to a minimum and be treatment-related. Unnecessary conversation increases the risk of transmission.
- After your treatment is complete, you will proceed to the front desk as usual. Please stand 6ft from any person for safe distancing and have your mask covering your nose and mouth.
- At checkout, will have multiple touchless options for payment and rebooking.
STAFF COVID-19 Protocols:
- PPE will be worn at all times by technicians or anyone coming into direct contact with clients. All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times and adhere to strict hand washing protocol after every client interaction and throughout the day.
- Staff will be required to wear clean, sanitized scrubs or uniforms at the start of each shift.
- Temperatures of employees will be checked prior to the start of any shift. Any staff with a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees will not be permitted into the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- As always, disposable items (i.e gloves) will be changed between clients and/or cleaning.
- All doorknobs, desktops, bathrooms, and common areas will be disinfected immediately after usage by clients or staff.
- After every treatment; sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization procedures will continue for all treatment rooms, machines, products, and treatment implements.
We understand that some of these new requirements may be inconvenient and we appreciate your patience while we work through this together. Our goal is to do everything in our power to continue to serve the Austin community safely and reliably.
Lastly, by booking a treatment with Alite Laser you understand and agree that all treatments are voluntary and at your own risk. We advise any client and employee displaying symptoms of Covid-19 to remain home and quarantined to reduce spread.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees
Austin laser hair removal & skin rejuvenation specialists at your fingertips. Call or text us at 512-328-1555, or fill out the form below!