Glowing skin doesn’t have to be reserved for the lucky few with a flawless dermal layer by chance, nor does it have to be complicated and challenging to achieve. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t necessarily need a million products, countless treatments, or the latest skincare tips hot off the press to enjoy vibrant skin; your skin also doesn’t need to be ‘perfect’ to glow! If you practice a few basic non-negotiables with the occasional deeper treatment, most people will see improvements in the health of their skin. Read on for a few of the best ways to care for your skin.
What are the non-negotiables of skin care?
You’ll see these things in most places that offer skin care advice, and for a good reason: They are tried and true, ageless, daily skincare routines for glowing skin, which you shouldn’t skip just because they are ubiquitous. Here they are:
- Cleansing with a gentle moisturizer, 1-2x a day
- An exfoliant around 1x per week
- A balanced diet and plenty of water
This is an excellent place to start, and when you need an extra boost, a deep moisturizing mask or a peel can go a long way to remedying dull skin.
However, some vibrant skin solutions to improve skin glow go beyond the basics.
Deeper skin treatments for glowing skin
The following are some of the best treatments for revitalizing skin when it needs a deeper refresh than a topical mask can provide.
- Hydrafacial – HydraFacial is a treatment that removes dead skin cells while simultaneously delivering incredible moisture. It is excellent for all skin types and helps with various skin concerns, such as fine lines, dullness, skin tone, and dryness. Instant glowy results!
- PRX-T33 Skin Treatment – Sounds like a mouthful but delivers results like a dream, with no peeling, needles, downtime, or pain. It provides immediate firming, hydration, and tightening, resulting in that glowy, effortless look.
- Microneedling – Triggers new collagen and elastin synthesis by creating micro-” injuries” to the skin, improving the skin’s appearance and health.
Lastly, one practice that costs nothing but can do wonders is to remember to send love to the skin you’re in. Even when it’s looking tired or less than dewy, it’s always doing its best to perform all the essential functions it’s responsible for! At Alite, we love to support your skin’s health and confidence by providing the best care possible, whether for hair removal or a deep treatment to bring radiance and vibrancy to your skin. Book your free consultation today, and let’s get you glowing!